Pick up points on flights, collect extra points
with credit cards and earn Avios for yourself.
Save by choosing money off selected flights
instead of earning points.
Earn more points per £1 as you move
through the three Tiers.
Enjoy your handpicked special
offers and bonuses.
Use your On Business Points on
upgrades and reward flights
See your earnings, savings and spending
with our simple online tool.
Earn points and the
savings will soon add up
Switched on companies earn points on three major global airlines.
Sign up to On Business and you will:
- earn On Business points with American Airlines, British Airways, Iberia and all eligible partners
- earn on every qualifying flight booked through ba.com, our service centre or your travel agent
To start collecting points, just enter your On Business member number when you book, or give it to a nominated Travel Agent.
Plus if you've already flown as a member, you can claim for flights up to 4 months after the date of travel.
You need to earn 9,000 On Business points for a return reward flight from Heathrow to New York in economy.
You need to earn 2,200 On Business points for a return reward flight from Heathrow to Paris or Amsterdam in economy.
Whatever the size of your business, we have three American Express Cards that give you the best of both worlds with two reward currencies (On Business Points and Avios) and two accelerated earn rates - to take you and your business further, faster. The British Airways American Express® Accelerating Business Card Representative 80.3% APR variable, annual fee applies.
- Earn 1.5 On Business Points for every eligible £1 spent with British Airways1.
- Collect at least 1 Avios for every £1 spent on purchases2 (up to 3 Avios).
- Additional Cards for employees let you view, consolidate and manage all your spend easily and simply. These Cards earn both On Business Points and Avios too
- Enjoy the reassurance that comes with a suite of travel protection including Travel inconvenience and Travel Accident and 24/7 Global Assistance the world over3.
1. On Business Accelerator: Your Company will earn an incremental 50% more On Business Points on the base On Business earn for British Airways flights purchased on the Card. For illustrative purposes, you would earn 1.5 On Business Points for every eligible £1 spent directly with British Airways for eligible flights purchased with this Card Account. Of this, 0.5 On Business Points compose the Amex Accelerator, the remainder being your base On Business Point earn. Please refer to full benefit terms and conditions associated with your Card Account for all benefit eligibility criteria. On Business Points are issued and redeemed subject to On Business Programme terms and conditions.
2. Avios for BA Corporate Card: For the British Airways American Express Corporate Card, you will be awarded 1 Avios for every £1 of eligible spend on the Card. For the British Airways American Express Corporate Card Plus, you will be awarded 1.5 Avios for every £1 of eligible spend on the Card and 3 Avios when you spend direct with British Airways. Avios will not accrue in respect of any cash withdrawals, American Express travellers cheque purchases, foreign exchange transactions or fees. Avios will accrue in respect of spending in each month provided your account is not more than 60 days overdue. Avios will not accrue in respect of amounts which are subsequently recredited to your account because of refunds. British Airways Executive Club terms and conditions apply to Avios redemptions.
3. Business Travel Insurance: Terms and conditions apply. Please see the Insurance Documentation of your Card for full details of the Protection benefits currently available to understand the limits and exclusions that may apply.
Those in the know don't just collect points for their company when they fly, they collect Avios for themselves too.
If you'd like to join them, simply sign up to the Executive Club – it's free and open to anyone. After that you can start picking up Avios to spend on personal reward flights and upgrades.
Take advantage of our discounts
We understand that sometimes a quick cash discount on flights will suit your business better than collecting points. That's why we're the only programme to give you that option on selected flights when you book.
Just choose to earn points or get a discount when you make a booking.
Boost your earning power by moving up the Tiers
Once you've joined, you'll automatically enter Tier On1 of the On Business programme and progress through to Tiers On2 and On3 as you spend more on company travel. When you reach a new tier level, you'll be able to earn extra points for every £1 spent.
If you spend the amount needed to move up a tier within a year, you will go up there and then.
Just estimate how much your company spends on travel each year and see which tier you can achieve.
Spend £0 – £29,999 on annual company travel and earn 1 point per £1 spent.
You'll earn one return reward flight from Heathrow to New York in economy when you spend £9,000.
Spend £30,000 – £299,999 on annual company travel and earn 1 point per £1 spent plus a 25% tier bonus for every point earned (i.e. 1.25 points per £1).
You'll earn one return reward flight from Heathrow to New York in economy when you spend £7,200.
Spend £300,000 + on annual company travel and earn 1 point per £1 spent plus a 50% tier bonus for every point earned (i.e. 1.5 points per £1).
You'll earn one return reward flight from Heathrow to New York in economy when you spend £6,000.
Spend points on upgrades and reward flights
Great, you've earned points, now it's time to start saving by spending them. And because we know different companies have different needs, how you do this is entirely up to you.
- Spend them on reward flights, on a cabin upgrade, or on special offers.
- Spend them on American Airlines, British Airways and Iberia, giving you great service on an unrivalled network of flights.
- Spend points up to one day before travel, and make date and time changes to your reward flights. (We know how unpredictable business can be.)
- Start redeeming points as soon as you have enough for your chosen reward or upgrade.
You need to spend 9000 On Business points for a return reward flight from Heathrow to New York in economy.
You need to spend 2200 On Business points for a return reward flight from Heathrow to Paris or Amsterdam in economy.
Keep track of and manage your travel with one simple online tool
Smart companies need to stay in control of their travel budget and expenses with ease. That's why we've created the online Management Information Tool. You'll have access to custom reporting, as well a clear view of who is earning points where and when, to help your travel budget go further.